We invite your company to help us Sustain Crew Welfare by building sustainable income. Donations of any size are welcome. To find out how you can support our vital services please read or download the campaign brochure here.
The Flying Angel Campaign launched in June 2020, raising funds for Technology Solutions and Resilience in Port, reached its target of £600K in September. These funds have been used to respond to urgent needs in providing for seafarers globally, through the Mission network.
We now need to maintain and adapt our services, against the backdrop of the COVID-19 virus. This, with the impending threat to our usual income streams has led us to reach out to the industry for support.
Our three funds:
- Innovation Fund for regional support: Supporting our nine regions adapt to deliver vital welfare around the world 24/7.
- Justice & Welfare: Channelling and providing emergency welfare support in repatriation, representation, health and wellbeing.
- Family Support: Supporting our network in the Philippines and new Family Support in India.
General Fund – to allocate funds where most needed.
In the pipeline are new initiatives including:
A range of benefits in recognition of your sponsorship could include:
- Press release and social media – to show public recognition
- Website recognition – MtS and your company’s
- Impact report to share with staff and clients
- Zoom update with key MtS personnel – as required
- Glass Award for your Boardroom
- Compliance with your CSR policies
Andreas Sohmen-Pao, Chairman of BW Group, commented:
“The Mission to Seafarers plays an important role, which has only become more critical in a pandemic. The industry is fortunate to have an organisation that is helping with both practical measures and mental health at a time of stress for our team members.”