End: 10th December 2020, 22:30:00
Join us and other maritime industry figures for an evening of recognition as we celebrate the contribution to welfare made by seafarers worldwide in 2020
Following the cancellation of our original 2020 Mission to Seafarers Awards which had been scheduled for 29th May 2020, we have arranged a delayed Awards Dinner for 10th December 2020 at the glamorous Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Singapore.
You can download details on how to book tables for the Mission Awards and also learn about any sponsorship opportunities which are available by clicking here.
Please note that tables are held at 2018 prices of SGD4, 200.
Our Rescheduled Mission Awards 2020
Unfortunately, we were forced to cancel our original 2020 Mission Awards ceremony in May on account of the Covid-19 pandemic. This rescheduled event is a highly anticipated evening inSingapore where you can meet and network with some of the key maritime industry players, all with an interest in seafarers’ welfare.
Singapore, a main hub of the maritime industry, is a magnet for major companies and there could be no better place at which to celebrate the contribution which has been made by seafarers worldwide as they perform their vital work which is fundamental to our global economy.
There are five main Seafarers Award categories being contested. These are:
- Seafarer’s Award – The seafarer who has made a significant contribution to welfare at sea
- Shore-based Award – The shore-based person who has made a significant contribution to seafarers’ welfare
- Cadet Award – for the Cadet or Trainee who has made a significant contribution to seafarers’ welfare at sea or ashore
- Secretary General Award – The person or company who has shown sustained efforts to improve seafarers’ welfare at sea or ashore
- Innovation Award – For the company who has embraced a new programme, project or training which has enhanced seafarers’ welfare
Nomination forms for the majority of the Mission Awards are available to download by clicking here.
The innovation Award form is however separate and can be downloaded by clicking here.
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 30 September 2020. Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mission Awards Sponsors
We wouldn’t be able to host an evening of this magnitude in honour of seafarers without the contribution made by our event sponsors who are listed below:
Gold Sponsors – Shell & BP
Gold Sponsors – North, SOS, SMOU & BV
Drinks Sponsor – HFW