Event Key Details
We are pleased to be a supporting organisation for the upcoming Ship Crew Management: Resilience virtual conference.
Statistically, human error causes 75% of shipboard fires and explosions as well as 90% of collisions at sea which leads to environmental and economical losses. So to avoid human errors and safely operate ships the owner company should ensure crew management resilience and sustainability. The event will be informative for both seafarers and owners (employers) sharing experiences as well as solutions for challenges. the two-day event will discuss the following topics:
Day1: – 26 May 2021
• Current challenges: Covid 19 restrictions, crew change, vaccination
• Particular support programmes to help seafarers manage and reduce stress
• Digitalization benefits in ship crewing
Day 2: – 27 May 2021
• Safety compliances for crew
• Crew training and certification
- Maran Tankers | Dimitrios Fokas, Training Manager
- Dorian LPG | Christos Sialakoumas, Crewing Manager
- IMCRS | Alexander Dimitrevich, Managing Director
- Maersk Tankers A/S | Mr Shashank Jahagirdar, Global Head of Crewing & Marine HR
Register your interest here.