End: 5th November 2021, 22:00:00
Join us and other maritime industry figures as we celebrate the contribution to welfare made by seafarers worldwide in 2021
This event is a highly anticipated evening in Singapore where you can meet and network with some of the key maritime industry players, all with an interest in seafarers’ welfare.
Singapore, a main hub of the maritime industry, is a magnet for major companies and there could be no better place at which to celebrate the contribution which has been made by seafarers worldwide as they perform their vital work which is fundamental to our global economy.
You can download details on how to book tables for the Mission Awards and also learn about any sponsorship opportunities which are available by clicking here.
Please note that tables are held at 2018 prices of SGD4, 200.
There are five main Seafarers Award categories being contested. These are:
- Seafarer’s Award – The seafarer who has made a significant contribution to welfare at sea
- Shore-based Award – The shore-based person who has made a significant contribution to seafarers’ welfare
- Cadet Award – for the Cadet or Trainee who has made a significant contribution to seafarers’ welfare at sea or ashore
- Secretary General Award – The person or company who has shown sustained efforts to improve seafarers’ welfare at sea or ashore
- Innovation Award – For the company who has embraced a new programme, project or training which has enhanced seafarers’ welfare
Nomination forms for the majority of the Mission Awards are available to download here.
The Innovation Award form is separate and can be downloaded here.
The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd September 2021. Please return to Krishna Machado Denne