End: 3rd December 2019, 17:30:00
Join us for an afternoon of carols followed by a canape and drinks reception at Skinners Hall to celebrate seafarers and their families.
The Mission to Seafarers is back with its annual Christmas Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols at its International Headquarters, St Michael Paternoster Royal, City of London.
Our Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols, which has gained Shell as a gold sponsor, is regarded as a splendid and enjoyable occasion by attendees. It is an opportunity to celebrate seafarers and their families, providing a special opportunity to focus on this remarkable group of men and women, on whom we are all so dependent, at a time of year when many will spend Christmas far from family and friends. In previous years, we have had guests from a wide range of our friends and supporters, as well as from the maritime industry in all its diversity and we are sure this year will be no exception.
Tickets cost £30.00 each and include entry to the Carol Service, canapes and drinks reception afterwards at Skinners Hall. All proceeds help sustain our welfare services and emergency assistance in almost 200 ports around the world.
How to buy tickets
- Click here
- Select £30 under “Please select the amount you’d like to donate”
- Select One-time donation under “Please select how frequently you’d like to donate”
- Select Carols Tickets/Donations under “Why are you donating?”
- Please do not tick the Gift Aid box as we cannot reclaim these on tickets
- Then, proceed to the next step and enter your personal details and payment details.
- You will then receive a thank you for your Donation.
- The Event Organiser will then contact you via email with an e-ticket and further details (early November).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7246 2948 with any queries.
We look forward to welcoming you.